What Does Life Mean To You?
- I love life so much because there are so many opportunities out there. The good outweighs the bad. I guess I can enjoy life to such a great extent because I have let go of all comparison theory and expectation.
- I already have everything a man could want; a house, a bed, food, water, shelter, electricity, gas and a computer. Not to mention I have hobby related tools at my disposal as well. What else is there for a man to want?
- I realise and understand that all my ‘problems’ are quite frankly meaningless in the grander scale of things. What have I got to complain about if the Sky boxset breaks down.. or if someone takes the Chinese in the fridge that I bought?
- Life for me is a gift. Plain and simple. A new day x opportunity = Limitless possibilities. What is there for me to truly complain about? Once I began taking care of my body and my mind; everything just started to click. Instantaneously.
- In my opinion, true peace cannot be achieved until we, as people have achieved peace within ourselves.
- Life offers everything and anything. Whatever it is that you seek in life, I’m certain it exists. However you won’t attain it until you take the required necessary action to achieve it. Simply just one of the laws of the universe.
- I love life, and I love the world despite the poor position that it is in today.
- I always ask myself a question though. Could I really coast through life with not a care in the world for what others are going through; for what future generations will have to go through? Am I really that selfish? Is this what being human means to me? I’d prefer to change all of that.
- I was born for a reason, and that reason was to find it and seize it. This is my book, and my pen. I’m the author so I can write whatever it is I want in it and close it with my signature on the day I die.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Did we mention it's free?
Begin your journey towards a balanced life. Start living the life you deserve to live: Physical Health, Mental Health, Relationships, Environment, Work-Life or Material Wealth -
Start from wherever you want - Periodic newsletter in modular format helping you crush the most prevalent problems many people have in society today.
Free and Premium Resources - At the end of each e-mail, we have an assortment of resources to help you achieve your desired result.
No worries, we don't do spam.
About the author
David Johnson Oragui is a balanced life practitioner, gathering people together to undergo a journey towards a balanced life that brings about ever-lasting happiness and excellence. His mission is to motivate and inspire as many people as possible to live their lives to the best of their ability through the idea of a balanced life. You can find him on Google + and Twitter.
Begin Your Journey Towards A Balanced Life
Start Living The Life You Deserve To Live
*Modular Newsletter: Providing creative solutions to the most annoying problems in modern life.
*Be In Control: Fitness, Motivation, Love, Friendship, Work and Money.
Start wherever you want - Subscribe today!
My name is David Johnson Oragui. My mission is to motivate and inspire as many people as possible to live their lives to the best of their ability through the idea of a balanced life.
You can read more about me here